Some reading links –
- HN style forum of quant posts – quant.ly
- High Frequency Trading articles are here
- Herb Sutters Effective Concurrency articles from Dr Dobbs Journal are here
- Herb Sutters Blog – Sutters Mill
- Fun talk on C++ – vid here [If the goal of C++ is ‘high-performance-abstraction’ has it succeeded? ]
Rhetorical question – given that only three people on the planet truly understand the subtleties of C++ … is this a language anyone should be using to build reliable software? C++Ox is nearing completion, so the language continues to grow in size.